The product liability insurance applies to any liable parties, according to law 2251/94. These are:
• Producers of finished products, components or raw materials.
• Persons appearing as producers of a product, affixing to it their name, trademark or other signifying feature.
• Importers of products for sale, financial – simple leasing or other forms of distribution, within the framework of their commercial activities.
• Suppliers of products (with activities pertaining to retail, leasing, loaning etc.)
• Service providers
• Distributors, e.g. those responsible for the circulation of products in the market.